*We are happy to be accepting volunteer applications again!*
Habitat for Humanity of Tuolumne County relies on volunteers, with any and every skill set, to pursue its mission of building strength, stability, self-reliance and shelter.
Volunteers can help out in the ReStore; pound some nails or paint (or a variety of other construction tasks) at our ongoing builds at Parrotts Ferry Village; help plan events or fundraisers on our behalf; or by joining one of our committees that helps select homebuyers or walks them through the home buying process.
Volunteers at our construction site must complete a free, online safety course. Here are instructions on how to take the course.
- Click the link to Habitat for Humanity Affiliate Insurance
- Click on the “Safety Matters, Safety First” button
- Click the “Begin Now” button on the right in the blue box titled, “Online Safety Training Course”
- Copy the access code
- Click “Take Training Course Now” button
- Past the access code into the box
- Click “Submit”
- Select the “Volunteering on a Habitat Job Site” link and begin the course!
- Paste in access code: W8NAEBTG
How you can help:
- Help build Habitat homes in a variety of capacities including painting; digging; finish work; installing cabinets, doors and fixtures; and other skilled labor.
- Work with a team during the Women’s Build event.
- Provide lunches for construction volunteers.
- Construction volunteers must be 16 years or older.
- Complete an online safety course.
- Help with donation pickups.
- Organize store displays.
- Help customers.
- Lend your talents at the Annual Fundraiser and help procure auction items or help set up the day of the event.
- Help publicize events on social media and around the county.